Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Individuality—Discovering who you’re meant to be so you can make a difference
Bible Story: Change Your Mind (Matthew) • Matthew 9:9-13
Bottom Line: Knowing Jesus changes how you see yourself.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever.
Memory Verse: How you made me is amazing and wonderful. I praise you for that. What you have done is wonderful. I know that very well. Psalm 139:14 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- How would your friends describe you? How would you describe yourself?
- Would you describe yourself as valuable? Why or why not?
- How do you know Jesus sees you as valuable? Especially when you don’t feel valuable, how can you remember you matter to Jesus?
- How does it feel to know that Jesus sees you as valuable? How does it change the way you think about yourself?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.