Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
You can access the full modified curriculum here.
Life App: Cooperation—Working together to do more than you can do alone
Bible Story: All for You (Joshua Wins the Battle Over the Amalekites) • Exodus 17:8-13
Key Question: Who do you work well with?
Bottom Line: Work together to help someone succeed.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to reflect His Image.
Memory Verse: Two people are better than one. They can help each other in everything they do. Ecclesiastes 4:9 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- What does it look like to succeed?
- [Make it Personal] (Share about a time when you worked with a team to help someone else succeed.)
- When has someone helped you succeed or when have you helped someone else succeed?
- What is the benefit of working together to help someone else succeed?
- What could be the disadvantage of working together to help someone succeed?
- Why would you want to help someone succeed if you aren’t going to get credit for your efforts?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)