Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Hope—Believing that something good can come out of something bad
Bible Story: All I Ask (Jesus Appears to Thomas) • John 20:19-29
Key Question: What questions do you have for God?
Bottom Line: Whatever happens, remember God is bigger than your questions.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can be confident that God knows who I am.
Memory Verse: In this world you will have trouble. But be encouraged! I have won the battle over the world. John 16:33b (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Do you think having doubts or questions means you’re not following Jesus? Why or why not?
- What are some reasons people doubt God?
- “Doubts and questions about God are good because it means you’re thinking through really important stuff about life.” Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
- What’s the BEST thing you can do when you have questions and doubts about God? What’s the WORST thing you can do?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)