Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
You can access the full modified curriculum here.
Monthly Virtue: Love—Showing others how much they matter to you
Bible Story: I’ll Take Care of You (Creation) • Genesis 1–2
Bottom Line: We can love others because we are made in His Image.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Here is what love is. It is not that we loved God. It is that he loved us and sent his Son to give his life to pay for our sins. 1 John 4:10 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- What are some things or who are some people you love?
- What are some ways you can show love to God?
- What are some practical ways you can show love to others around you?
- When you show love to others, what does that show them about God?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)