Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Monthly Virtue: Love—Showing others how much they matter to you
Bible Story: I Choose You (God Chooses Abram) • Genesis 12:1-9; 15:1-6
Bottom Line: God has a plan to show love to the world.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Here is what love is. It is not that we loved God. It is that he loved us and sent his Son to give his life to pay for our sins. 1 John 4:10 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- When have you made a plan?
- How does it make you feel when you make a plan that doesn’t end up the way you had hoped?
- Since we typically do not hear God’s audible voice, how can we know what God’s plan is for us?
- Can God still use us to show love to the world, even if we have fallen off the path a bit?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.