Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Monthly Virtue: Trust – Putting your confidence in someone you can depend on
Bible Story: Fall Asleep (Jacob’s Dream) • Genesis 28:10-22 (Genesis 25:19-34; 27)
Bottom Line: You can trust that God has a plan.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- How can doing the right thing, especially when it is hard, be a way we can show others we trust God?
- When we have been treated unfairly or unkindly, does getting even show we trust God? Why or why not?
- Even when things don’t go your way, why can you still put our confidence in God and depend on Him?
- How can believing Jesus as your Savior show you trust God?
- Is there something that isn’t going your way right now and you need to trust God with it?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)