Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Monthly Virtue: Grit—Refusing to give up when life gets hard.
Bible Story: When You Believe (Israel Goes through the Red Sea) • Exodus 13:17–14:31
Bottom Line: Hold on because God is still in control.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can be confident that God knows who I am.
Memory Verse: Let us not become tired of doing good. At the right time we will gather a crop if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- What feels out of control?
- Why do things sometimes feel out of control?
- What helps you calm down when things feel out of control?
- Who are some people in your life that you can trust to help you?
- What are some ways you can you rely on God to help you?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)