Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Monthly Virtue: Courage—Being brave enough to do what you should do, even when you’re afraid.
Bible Story: Safe and Sound (Daniel Is Thrown into a Den of Lions) • Daniel 6
Bottom Line: You can do what you should because God is with you.
Basic Truth: I am made loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9b (NIV)
Ask the following questions:
- What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
- Does having courage mean never being afraid? Why or why not?
- How can you be afraid but still have courage?
- Who are some of the people in your life who can help you build up your courage?
- What can we do when we totally lack courage?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)