Families, this week we encourage you to use the discussion questions and GodTime pages below to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Please email us at email@example.com if we can assist in other ways.
Monthly Virtue: Courage—Being brave enough to do what you should do, even when you’re afraid.
Bible Story: Safe and Sound (Daniel Is Thrown into a Den of Lions) • Daniel 6
Bottom Line: You can do what you should because God is with you.
Basic Truth: I am made loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9b (NIV)
Ask the following questions:
- What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
- Does having courage mean never being afraid? Why or why not?
- How can you be afraid but still have courage?
- Who are some of the people in your life who can help you build up your courage?
- What can we do when we totally lack courage?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.