Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Access this week’s video: CLICK HERE
The new video for the upcoming week will be loaded by Wednesday each week.
Memory Verse: “How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.” Ephesians 3:18, NIV
Key Question: Who loves you?
Bottom Line: Jesus loves me.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, loves others, and love life.
Week 1: Feb. 5
- Bible Story: Jesus loves me. Jesus and the Children • Luke 18:15-16
Week 2: Feb. 12
- Bible Story: Jesus loves me and wants to spend time with me. Mary and Martha • Luke 10:38-42
Week 3: Feb. 19
- Bible Story: Jesus loves me and wants to help me. The Centurion • Matthew 8:5-13
Week 4: Feb. 26
- Bible Story: Jesus loves me no matter what. The Thankful Woman • Luke 7:36-50
MEMORY VERSE MOTIONS:
“How wide (hold arms out wide)
and long (hold arms up and down)
and high (jump high)
and deep (crouch low)
is the love (hug yourself)
of Christ,” (point up)
Ephesians 3:18 (hold hands like an open book)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon