Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Access this week’s video: CLICK HERE
The new video for the upcoming week will be loaded by Wednesday each week.
Memory Verse: “A friend loves at all times.” Proverbs 17:17, NIV
Key Question: Who can love like Jesus?
Bottom Line: I can love like Jesus.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Week 1: March 5
- Bible Story: I can love like Jesus. Jesus Washes His Friends’ Feet • John 13:3-7, 34-35
Week 2: March 12
- Bible Story: I can be kind like Jesus. Jesus Is Gentle • Mark 5:25-34
Week 3: March 19
- Bible Story: I can share like Jesus. Jesus Helps • John 6:1-13
Week 4: March 26
- Bible Story: I can love everyone like Jesus. Jesus Loves Everyone • The Gospels
MEMORY VERSE MOTIONS:
“A friend (hook pointer fingers together)
loves (hug yourself)
at all times (arms out and twirl),’
Proverbs 17:17. (Open hands like a book.)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon