Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Access this week’s video: CLICK HERE
The new video for the upcoming week will be loaded by Wednesday each week.
Memory Verse: “Walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us.” Ephesians 5:2, NIV
Key Question: Who wants to be your friend forever?
Bottom Line: Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I can tell people about God.
Week 1: July 2
- No services
Week 2: July 9
- Bible Story: Jesus is a gift for everyone. Salvation Is God’s Gift • Ephesians 2:8-9
Week 3: July 16
- Bible Story: Even when it is hard, we can love like Jesus. Paul Is Shipwrecked • Acts 27:1-2, 14-25, 33-36, 41, 28:1,7-9
Week 4: July 23
- Bible Story: Jesus is preparing a place for us. Heaven • John 14:3; Revelation 21:3-5
Week 5: July 30
- Bible Story: We can love just as Jesus loves us. • Hebrews 10:23-25; Acts 2:42-47
MEMORY VERSE MOTIONS:
Walk (walk in place)
in the way of love (cross arms over chest),
just as Christ (point up)
loved us (point to self),’
Ephesians 5:2. (Open hands like a book.)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon