Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Access this week’s video: CLICK HERE
The new video for the upcoming week will be loaded by Wednesday each week.
Memory Verse: “God . . . knows everything.” 1 John 3:20, NIV
Key Question: Who knows what’s best for you?
Bottom Line: God knows what’s best for me.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Week 1: September 3
- Bible Story: God knows what is best for me. In the Garden • Genesis 1:31, 2:8–3:24
Week 2: September 10
- Bible Story: I can trust what God says. Moses and the Sea • Exodus 13:17-18; 14
Week 3: September 17
- Bible Story: God knows what is best for everyone. Jonah • Jonah 1:1–3:10
Week 4: September 24
- Bible Story: I can trust God knows best even when it is hard. Naaman • 2 Kings 5:1-14
MEMORY VERSE MOTIONS:
God . . . (hold open palm with thumb to forehead and pull down)
knows (touch head with fingertips)
everything (spread arms out),’
1 John 3:20.” (Open hands like a book.)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon