Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Access this week’s video: CLICK HERE
The new video for the upcoming week will be loaded by Wednesday each week.
Memory Verse: “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid . . . for the Lord your God goes with you.” Deuteronomy 31:6, NIV
Key Question: Who can help you be brave?
Bottom Line: God can help me be brave.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now.
Week 1: October 1
- Bible Story: I can be brave because God is with me. David and Goliath • 1 Samuel 17:1-50
Week 2: October 8
- Bible Story: I can be brave and trust God. Daniel and the Lions • Daniel 6:1-23
Week 3: October 15
- Bible Story: I can be brave and help others. Esther • Esther 2:21–8:17
Week 4: October 22
- Bible Story: God can help me do brave things. Miriam • Exodus 2:4-10, 15:20-21; Micah 6:4
Week 5: October 29
- Bible Story: I can be brave because God is powerful. Rahab and the Spies • Joshua 2:1-24, 6:24-25
MEMORY VERSE MOTIONS:
Be strong and courageous. (Hold fists in front of body.)
Do not be afraid . . . (cross and uncross hands)
for the Lord your God (flat hand with thumb to forehead, pull down)
goes with you,’ (march in place)
Deuteronomy 31:6.” (Open hands like a book.)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon