Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Access this week’s video: CLICK HERE
The new video for the upcoming week will be loaded by Wednesday each week.
Memory Verse: “Always give thanks to God.” Ephesians 5:20, NIRV
Key Question: Who can you thank for everything?
Bottom Line: I can thank God for everything.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever.
Week 1: November 5
- Bible Story: I can thank God for family. Ruth, Naomi, and Boaz • Ruth 1-2
Week 2: November 12
- Bible Story: I can thank God for friends. David and Jonathan • 1 Samuel 18:1-4
Week 3: November 19
- Bible Story: I can thank God for food. Manna and Quail • Exodus 16
Week 4: November 26
- Bible Story:I can thank God all the time.David Praises God • 2 Samuel 6:12-15, Psalm 149:1-5
MEMORY VERSE MOTIONS:
Always (draw circles with finger pointing up)
give thanks (move flat hand forward from lips)
to God,” (flat hand with thumb to forehead, pull down)
Ephesians 5:20. (Open hands like a book.)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon