About the Book
Tech Savvy Parenting will teach you to navigate and use the technology that is part of your child’s life. Each chapter visually walks you through a different issue of technology that kids and teens are wading into. Brian’s easy-to-follow instructions and how-to tips will help you to:
- Address safety and awareness in online browsing
- Deal with internet pornography and its draw for teens
- Talk with your child about texting and sexting
- Set time limits and restrictions with video games
- Understand the role of social networking in the lives of teens/tweens
- Learn to protect your child’s online reputation
- And many more issues
This full color book includes 28 photographs, 22 infographics, and 18 resources that help bring the technical information to life. Every parent struggles to find a balance with cell phones, social networks, and video games in the lives of their kids. Most parents feel overwhelmed and ill-equipped to set boundaries for their kids because they don t know what to do with the technology themselves. Tech Savvy Parenting will give you the practical tools and resources needed to help your whole family use technology wisely and responsibly.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."