Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Before the Activity: Teach the children sign language for “yes” and “no.” For “no” in sign language, put your index finger and middle finger together then tap them against your thumb. Think of your fingers as an upper lip and your thumb as a bottom lip, and you’re closing the mouth. For “yes,” think of your fisted hand as your head. Raise and lower your fist, bending at the wrist, to nod “yes.” Practice several times with the children.
During the Activity: Ask the children the following questions and have them answer “yes” or “no” in sign language.
· Does Jesus love us when we disobey? (Yes)
· Will Jesus ever stop loving us? (No)
· Can you believe in Jesus? (Yes)