Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Name some things that we do have to earn. (examples: grades, money, approval, a spot on the team, the part in the play, etc. . . .)
· What is one thing that you don’t have to earn?
· What is the best gift you ever received? When was it and what was the occasion?
· Why can it be hard to receive a gift given for no reason, out of the blue, completely random and free?
· Why is it hard for us to believe that God’s gift of grace through Jesus is free?
· What does it mean when someone tries to earn what God’s given them for free?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)