Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Name some things that we do have to earn. (examples: grades, money, approval, a spot on the team, the part in the play, etc. . . .)
· What is one thing that you don’t have to earn?
· What is the best gift you ever received? When was it and what was the occasion?
· Why can it be hard to receive a gift given for no reason, out of the blue, completely random and free?
· Why is it hard for us to believe that God’s gift of grace through Jesus is free?
· What does it mean when someone tries to earn what God’s given them for free?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)