Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Bottom Line: Choose your friends carefully.
Key Question: What makes someone a good friend?
Memory Verse: “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.” Proverbs 17:17 (NIrV)
Life App: Friendship—Using your words and actions to show others you care
- What makes someone a good friend?
- Why do we sometimes put up with bad friends or choose to be friends with someone who isn’t a good friend back to us?
- What makes choosing friends carefully so difficult?
- What kind of friend are you? What kind of friend do you want to be?
- God made you for a purpose, and you can work together with others to grow closer to God. What would your relationship with God look like if you have good friends? What would it look like if you had bad friends?
- How do we love people like God loves us, but still be wise in our relationships?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)