Welcome to our Young Adults! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to have a great online worship experience right where you are!
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Watch the video (linked below) with your child.
- Use the discussion questions immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your child!
- Use the Activity/GodTime pages (linked below) to generate more activities and discussion opportunities.
GodTime: Use the page(s) that is most appropriate for your child.
Bible Story: New Attitude (The Story of the Workers in the Vineyard) • Matthew 20:1-15
Key Question: What is keeping you from being grateful?
Bottom Line: Adjust your attitude.
Monthly Verse: Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good. His faithful love continues forever. Psalm 136:1 (NIrV)
Life App: Gratitude—Letting others know you see how they’ve helped you
- What keeps you from being grateful?
- What are you grateful for today?
- What is one attitude that can get in the way of gratitude?
- What should we focus on when we feel ungrateful because life feels unfair?
- What can we do now to continue being grateful, even when things around us are crazy and unpredictable?
“We can be grateful when we choose to focus on what we DO have instead of what we DON’T or on what seems unfair. Remember to be thankful for what you have and the positive things that are happening around you. It’s important to thank God for the gifts He has given you and to not compare what God has given you with others.”
“Dear God, when we feel like life is unfair, help us remember that You are ultimately the One in charge. Nothing happens without You knowing it and being in control. Give us what we need to adjust our attitudes by making the choice to be grateful. In Jesus’ name, amen.”