Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
GodTime: Use the page(s) that is most appropriate for your child.
Life App: Responsibility – Showing you can be trusted with what is expected of you
Bible Passage: Ants Marching (Ant and Sluggard) • Proverbs 6:6-8
Key Question: When have you had to work hard?
Bottom Line: Work hard.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to reflect His Image
Memory Verse: “Suppose you can be trusted with something very little. Then you can also be trusted with something very large.” Luke 16:10a, NIrV
- Describe a time when you had to work hard. What did you enjoy about that experience? What did you not enjoy?
- Why do you think some people are harder workers than others?
- If someone is super smart, does that mean they don’t have to work as hard as others?
- Do you think it’s possible to work TOO hard? Explain why or why not.
- What should be our motivation for working hard and not being lazy?
- When you’re feeling lazy, what helps you to get going again?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.