Welcome to our Young Adults! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to have a great online worship experience right where you are!
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Watch the video (linked below) with your child.
- Use the discussion questions immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your child!
- Use the Activity/GodTime pages (linked below) to generate more activities and discussion opportunities.
GodTime: Use the page(s) that is most appropriate for your child.
Life App: Responsibility – Showing you can be trusted with what is expected of you
Bible Passage: Give It Away (Bigger Barns) • Luke 12:16-21
Key Question: What do you have that you can share?
Bottom Line: Share what you have.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to reflect His Image.
Memory Verse: “Suppose you can be trusted with something very little. Then you can also be trusted with something very large.” Luke 16:10a, NIrV
- How much is enough when it comes to the stuff you have? Is the answer the same for everyone or different for each of us?
- Describe the characteristics of someone you’d call “foolish.” (no names)
- What’s the main difference between being responsible with the things God has given us or being foolish?
- Would you say it’s easier to be the GIVER or the RECEIVER when it comes to sharing? Why is it hard for some people to accept the help of others?
- How can we share with others without making them feel embarrassed or less important?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.