Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Responsibility – Showing you can be trusted with what is expected of you
Bible Passage: Give It Away (Bigger Barns) • Luke 12:16-21
Key Question: What do you have that you can share?
Bottom Line: Share what you have.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to reflect His Image.
Memory Verse: “Suppose you can be trusted with something very little. Then you can also be trusted with something very large.” Luke 16:10a, NIrV
- How much is enough when it comes to the stuff you have? Is the answer the same for everyone or different for each of us?
- Describe the characteristics of someone you’d call “foolish.” (no names)
- What’s the main difference between being responsible with the things God has given us or being foolish?
- Would you say it’s easier to be the GIVER or the RECEIVER when it comes to sharing? Why is it hard for some people to accept the help of others?
- How can we share with others without making them feel embarrassed or less important?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)