Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
GodTime: Use the page(s) that is most appropriate for your child.
Life App: Kindness—Showing others they are valuable by how you treat them
Bible Story: One More Time (Go the Extra Mile) • Matthew 5:41
Bottom Line: Be kinder than you have to be.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose, so I have value.
Memory Verse: You are God’s chosen people. You are holy and dearly loved. So put on tender mercy and kindness as if they were your clothes. Don’t be proud. Be gentle and patient. Colossians 3:12 (NIrV)
- Why is it unexpected when someone is kinder than they have to be?
- What about having basic manners, like saying “please” or holding a door open for someone? Is that being kinder than you have to be? Why or why not?
- Challenge kids to think of way they could be kinder than what is expected:
- Family and friends
- The annoying kid at school
- Your teacher or coach
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.