Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: When you love like Jesus, you will be a light.
Light of the World • Matthew 5:14-16
Memory Verse: “Love each other as I have loved you.” John 15:12, NIV
Key Question: Who can love like Jesus? Bottom Line: I can love like Jesus.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can be confident that God knows who I am.
Memory Verse Motions:
“Love each other (hug yourself)
as I (point up)
have loved you (point thumbs to chest),”
John 15:12. (Open hands like a book.)
- Today we learned that when you love like Jesus, you will be a light. Are we loving like Jesus when we share what we have? What can we share?
- Are we loving like Jesus when we help others? How can you help others?
- Are we loving like Jesus when we use kind words? What are some kind words that we can say?
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon