Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: God gave us Jesus. Greatest Verse Ever • John 3:16
Memory Verse: “I trust in God. I am not afraid.” Psalm 56:11, NIrV
Key Question: Who can trust God?
Bottom Line: I can trust God.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever.
MEMORY VERSE MOTIONS:
I (point thumbs to chest)
trust in God (point up).
I am not afraid (cross hands back and forth and shake head),”
Psalm 56:11. (Open hands like a book.)
- Read John 3:16 together
- One by one, show your kid pictures of the following and ask them what they know about it:
- Ice Cream: Sweet, yummy, cold
- Sun: Warm, gives light, makes things grow
- Blanket: Soft, keeps us warm
- Ball: fun to play with , when you toss it up, it always comes down.
- HEART: stands for love. God loves us and He proved His love for us when He sent Jesus, we can always trust God. (tie this into John 3:16)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon