Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Confidence—Learning to see yourself the way God sees you.
Bible Story: Inseparable (Nothing Can Separate Us from God) • Romans 8:38-39
Bottom Line: God loves you no matter what.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I have value.
Memory Verse: “Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6 (NIV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- Tell us something you believe is true about God. How does that belief show up in the way you live?
- If we believe that God loves us no matter what, how can that change how we live?
- We can’t earn God’s love by going to church, being good, smart, kind, cool, or any other way. So, what is God’s love for us based on?
- How is God’s love different from any other kind of love?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.