Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Wisdom—Finding out what you should do and doing it
Bible Story: Think (Wise People See Danger) • Proverbs 22:3
Key Question: What could keep you from being wise?
Bottom Line: Think before you act.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit can help me do big things now.
Memory Verse: “If any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone and doesn’t find fault.” James 1:5 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What could keep you from being wise?
- Why is it important to STOP and THINK before you ACT? How can taking the time to STOP and THINK help you make a wise choice?
- Why is it hard to remember to STOP and THINK?
- What are some things we can THINK about to help us ACT wisely?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)