Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Initiative—Seeing what needs to be done and doing it
Bible Story: Makin’ Plans (Nehemiah Plans to Rebuild the Wall) • Nehemiah 1:1–2:18
Bottom Line: Don’t wait for someone else to do what needs to be done.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now.
Memory Verse: Work at everything you do with all your heart. Work as if you were working for the Lord. Colossians 3:23a (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- Sometimes we ignore a job that needs to be done because it’s not technically OUR responsibility—not OUR problem. Is there anything wrong with that way of thinking? Why or why not?
- How would things be different if Jesus had taken on that way of thinking?
- When you think of people who have shown initiative (seen what needs to be done and doing it), who comes to mind? What do you appreciate or admire most about them? What can you learn from them?
- What can you do if you see something that needs to be done but you don’t know what to do? How can you figure out where to start?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)