What We’re Learning: FAMILY MATTERS
*Different campuses have different holiday schedules, so check with your HSM campus pastor or HSM campus FB group to see your holiday schedule.
- MAIN POINT: When your family changes, your mindset matters.
- MAIN SCRIPTURES: Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 & Isaiah 43:2
- JESUS CONNECTION: When our families face change and brokenness – we can find constant, eternal hope in trusting Jesus.
- HSM FAM MATTERS – SGL GUIDE Week C
- MAIN POINT: It matters to have more people than your family.
- MAIN SCRIPTURES: Jonathon + David references (1 Samuel 18:1 -19:6) & Hebrews 10:24-25
- JESUS CONNECTION: We need people in our lives who won’t just support us, but who will point us back to Jesus & His grace.
- HSM FAM MATTERS – SGL GUIDE Week D
Monthly Inductive Bible Study Guide (What is this? It’s for students ready to take the next step of studying the Bible on their own, HSM provides a monthly inductive Bible study guide to walk them through that step by step.)
Small Groups are really THE BEST way to get connected with other high school students to hang out and grow closer to Jesus. Small groups are the place where a BIG church becomes personal, everyone is known, and everyone belongs while studying the Bible together! If your student isn’t connected in a small group yet, click here to learn the details for your campus’ small groups.