Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Christmas—Celebrating Jesus, God’s greatest gift
Bible Story: Tidings of Comfort and Joy (Gabriel Appears to Mary) • Luke 1:26-56
Key Question: When has something worked out differently than you expected?
Bottom Line: Celebrate because God has a plan.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son. Anyone who believes in him will not die but will have eternal life. John 3:16 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What do we know about God’s plan? How is Jesus part of God’s plan?
- When is it hard to remember to celebrate that God has a plan for us to be with Him now and forever?
- How can we remember to celebrate that God’s plan is so much bigger and better than we can imagine?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)