Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Christmas—Celebrating Jesus, God’s greatest gift
Bible Story: Tidings of Comfort and Joy (Gabriel Appears to Mary) • Luke 1:26-56
Key Question: When has something worked out differently than you expected?
Bottom Line: Celebrate because God has a plan.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son. Anyone who believes in him will not die but will have eternal life. John 3:16 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What do we know about God’s plan? How is Jesus part of God’s plan?
- When is it hard to remember to celebrate that God has a plan for us to be with Him now and forever?
- How can we remember to celebrate that God’s plan is so much bigger and better than we can imagine?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.