HSM TEACHING SERIES: HABITS
Habits are routine behaviors that we tend to do a lot. They’re things that are on repeat in our lives. And our good habits have a way of making our lives better!
Spiritual habits are things we do every day to help us grow in our faith. They’re things that, when we do them, they help us know God better. Spiritual habits help us have a growing and vibrant faith.
Week 2: MARCH 13 + 16
- MAIN POINT: Listening to God helps us know Him better.
- MAIN SCRIPTURES: Psalm 1:1-3 NIV
- “Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on His law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither—whatever they do prospers.” (Psalm 1:1-3 NIV).
- CROSS CONNECTION: We don’t read the Bible to earn God’s love, but we read the Bible to get to know more the God who created us and loves us.
- Small Group Guide_Wk 2 HSM Habits
HSM Monthly Study Guide – March– Studying God’s Word on our own is an important step in owning our faith. Encourage your student to take this step in owning their faith and complete the HSM monthly inductive Study Guide. Maybe even do it together!