Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
You can access the full modified curriculum here.
Life App: Cooperation—Working together to do more than you can do alone
Bible Story: Come Together (Building the Tabernacle) • Exodus 25:8-9; 28:1,3; 31:1-11; 35:21,25,34; 39:42-43 (Exodus 19, 25)
Key Question: When have you seen people work together?
Bottom Line: God wants us to work together.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to be unique.
Memory Verse: Two people are better than one. They can help each other in everything they do. Ecclesiastes 4:9 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Why is cooperation important?
- How do you know God values cooperation? (This is an opportunity to talk about how God includes us in the plan. God could have created a tabernacle without the Israelites and yet they were involved in working on it.)
- What can get in the way of people working together well? Share a time when you had a hard time working with others. Why was it hard?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)