Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
You can access the full modified curriculum here.
Life App: Cooperation—Working together to do more than you can do alone
Bible Story: Come Together (Building the Tabernacle) • Exodus 25:8-9; 28:1,3; 31:1-11; 35:21,25,34; 39:42-43 (Exodus 19, 25)
Key Question: When have you seen people work together?
Bottom Line: God wants us to work together.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to be unique.
Memory Verse: Two people are better than one. They can help each other in everything they do. Ecclesiastes 4:9 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Why is cooperation important?
- How do you know God values cooperation? (This is an opportunity to talk about how God includes us in the plan. God could have created a tabernacle without the Israelites and yet they were involved in working on it.)
- What can get in the way of people working together well? Share a time when you had a hard time working with others. Why was it hard?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)