Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Hope—Believing that something good can come out of something bad
Bible Story: You Raise Me Up (Lazarus Raised) • John 11:1-45 Key Question: How do you react when bad things happen?
Bottom Line: Whatever happens, remember how powerful God is.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me
Memory Verse: In this world you will have trouble. But be encouraged! I have won the battle over the world. John 16:33b (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
• What is something good that you have learned from going through a hard or difficult time?
• What would you never learn if you could snap your fingers or say a special prayer and solve any problem in exactly the way you wanted?
• How did Lazarus, Mary, and Martha experience hope in today’s story?
• Where do you go to find hope?
• How would you explain hope to someone?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)