Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Hope—Believing that something good can come out of something bad
Bible Story: You Raise Me Up (Lazarus Raised) • John 11:1-45 Key Question: How do you react when bad things happen?
Bottom Line: Whatever happens, remember how powerful God is.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me
Memory Verse: In this world you will have trouble. But be encouraged! I have won the battle over the world. John 16:33b (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
• What is something good that you have learned from going through a hard or difficult time?
• What would you never learn if you could snap your fingers or say a special prayer and solve any problem in exactly the way you wanted?
• How did Lazarus, Mary, and Martha experience hope in today’s story?
• Where do you go to find hope?
• How would you explain hope to someone?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.