Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Cooperation—Working together to do more than you can do alone.
Bible Story: One (Early Church Works Together / Believers Share Their Lives Together) • Acts 2:42-47
Key Question: How do you cooperate every day?
Bottom Line: Make a habit of working together.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Two people are better than one. They can help each other in everything they do. Ecclesiastes 4:9 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Why is it important for us, as Jesus followers, to show cooperation and work together?
- What can be the result when we work well together?
- What can be the result when we don’t work well together?
- Since cooperation isn’t normally thought of as a daily “habit,” how do we form a habit of working with others?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.