Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Summer Theme: Make Waves – What you do today can change the world around you
Bible Story: Good Vibrations (City on a Hill) • Matthew 5:14-16
Key Question: How can you show God’s goodness to others?
Bottom Line: Show God’s goodness to others.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now
Memory Verse: God began a good work in you. And I am sure that he will carry it on until it is completed. That will be on the day Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6 (NIrV)
- Home – How can you shine God’s goodness at home?
- School – How can you shine God’s goodness at your school?
- Community – How can you shine God’s goodness in your community (neighborhood, city, etc.)?
- World – How can you shine God’s goodness in the world?
“So, this week, be like a lighthouse and let your light shine. Show God’s goodness to others!” Showing God’s goodness to others is one way we can make waves at home, at school, in our community, and in the world.”
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)