Families, this week we encourage you to use the discussion questions and GodTime pages below to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Please email us at email@example.com if we can assist in other ways.
Monthly Virtue: Grit—Refusing to give up when life gets hard.
Bible Story: When You Believe (Israel Goes through the Red Sea) • Exodus 13:17–14:31
Bottom Line: Hold on because God is still in control.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can be confident that God knows who I am.
Memory Verse: Let us not become tired of doing good. At the right time we will gather a crop if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- What feels out of control?
- Why do things sometimes feel out of control?
- What helps you calm down when things feel out of control?
- Who are some people in your life that you can trust to help you?
- What are some ways you can you rely on God to help you?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.