Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Monthly Virtue: Christmas—Celebrating Jesus, God’s greatest gift
Bible Story: Breath of Heaven (Zechariah/Elizabeth and Gabriel/Mary) • Luke 1:5-66
Key Question: What’s the most amazing thing you’ve ever seen?
Bottom Line: Anything is possible with God.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever.
Memory Verse: Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you. He is the Messiah, the Lord. Luke 2:11 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions :
- What are some of the most amazing things you’ve ever seen?
- What are some amazing things God has done?
- If God doesn’t answer our prayers in the way we hope, does it mean God isn’t listening? Why or why not?
- When things seem impossible, how does it help us to think about other times when God has done the impossible?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)