Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Monthly Virtue: Knowledge—Learning something new so you can be better at whatever you do.
Bible Story: Homecoming (The Story of the Lost Son) • Luke 15:11-3
Key Question: When is it hard to ask for forgiveness?
Bottom Line: God will always forgive you.
Basic Truth:I can trust God no matter what.
Memory Verse: The Lord gives wisdom. Knowledge and understanding come from his mouth. Proverbs 2:6 (NIrV)
- Are there some people in your life who are easier to always forgive than others?
- Do you ever feel like you don’t deserve to be forgiven? If so, why?
- When is it hard to ask for forgiveness?
- Why does God always forgive us?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)