Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Monthly Virtue: Knowledge—Learning something new so you can be better at whatever you do.
Bible Story: Searchin’ (The Wise Men Visit Jesus) • Matthew 2:1-12
Key Question: What are some things that are true?
Bottom Line: Never stop searching for what’s true.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him.
Memory Verse: The Lord gives wisdom. Knowledge and understanding come from his mouth. Proverbs 2:6 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Why is knowledge important? Why is it important to continue searching for what is true?
- What are some things that are true?
- How do we know what’s true?
- What are some things that are true about Jesus? How does knowing these truths help you to follow Jesus and reflect His love to others?
What You Say:
“God, thank You for loving us so much that You gave us the greatest gift. As we celebrate the birth of Your Son, help us remember what He means and how much You love us. Help us share Jesus with everyone we know by being more and more like Jesus every day. Thank You for the fun week we’re about to have, celebrating Your Son. In His name we pray, amen.”
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)