Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
You can access the full modified curriculum here.
Monthly Virtue: Knowledge—Learning something new so you can be better at whatever you do.
Bible Story: Searchin’ (The Wise Men Visit Jesus) • Matthew 2:1-12
Bottom Line: Never stop searching for what’s true.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him.
Memory Verse: The Lord gives wisdom. Knowledge and understanding come from his mouth. Proverbs 2:6 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Why is knowledge important? Why is it important to continue searching for what is true?
- What are some things that are true?
- How do we know what’s true?
- What are some things that are true about Jesus? How does knowing these truths help you to follow Jesus and reflect His love to others?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)