Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: I can tell others about God’s way. Josiah (Young King) • 2 Chronicles 34
Memory Verse: “God’s way is perfect.” 2 Samuel 22:31, NIrV
Key Question: Whose way is perfect?
Bottom Line: God’s way is perfect.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I can tell people about God.
Memory Verse Motions:
‘God’s way (point up)
is perfect,’ (two thumbs up)
2 Samuel 22:31.” (Open hands like a book.)
- Who was our story about today? Young King Josiah
- What did he do? He taught others about God and that God’s way is perfect
- Can you tell others about God’s way? Yes! God’s way is perfect
- Grab a piece of paper, decorating supplies, scissors, and tape. Cut out a crown outline for your kid and have them decorate it. Tape it together and have your kid wear it to remind them of today’s story.
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon