Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Commitment—Making a plan and putting it into practice
Bible Story: Livin’ on a Prayer (Model Prayer) • Luke 11:1-4
Key Question: How do you pray to God?
Bottom Line: Practice praying to God.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can be confident that God knows who I am.
Memory Verse: Training the body has some value. But being godly has value in every way. It promises help for the life you are now living and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8, NIrV
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- If God knows everything already, why do we need to pray?
- Which part of the Lord’s Prayer do you most often pray? (Praising God for who He is, telling God you want His plans to be true, asking Him for what you need, asking Him for forgiveness) Which parts do you sometimes forget to pray about?
- Is there a right or wrong way to pray?
- What can you do if you don’t feel like praying or if you don’t know what to say to God?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)