Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Wisdom—Finding out what you should do and doing it
Bible Story: Wildest Dreams (Solomon Asks God for Wisdom) • 1 Kings 3:4-28
Key Question: Why do you need wisdom?
Bottom Line: Trust God to give you wisdom.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: “If any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone and doesn’t find fault.” James 1:5 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- Why is wisdom important? Why do we need wisdom?
- What are some potential consequences of a wise choice? What are some potential consequences of an unwise or foolish choice?
- When we aren’t sure what the truth is, where can we begin to search for wisdom?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.