Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Wisdom—Finding out what you should do and doing it.
Bible Story: Brand New (Renew Your Mind) • Romans 12:2
Key Question: How are you wiser than you used to be?
Bottom Line: Never stop growing in wisdom.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what, so I can trust God to guide me
Memory Verse: “If any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone and doesn’t find fault.” James 1:5 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead discuss:
- How did you grow in wisdom this past school year? For example, do you do what you’re asked to do at home more often without complaining? Is there a subject at school that you struggle with but you put some extra time into it last year?
- What are some things you can do to grow in wisdom?
- How do you know if you are growing in wisdom?
- How does the world around us influence what we think?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.