Pairing with our Inside Out teaching series (insert link), here are some next steps for you to shepherd your family towards mental health:
Next Steps for Parents:
- Pray and Talk as a family over this week’s topic:
Prepare your heart and mind to listen to your kids openly without judgment, validate your child’s feelings, and have open dialogue.
Family Discussion Questions:
- How does talking about this make you feel?
- As your parent, how can I support you well when you feel that way?
- What questions do you have?
HOW TO TALK AS A FAMILY Crisis Conversation Guides
- Understanding Kids Depression
- How To Recognize the Signs of Teen Depression and Suicide
- What Parents Need to Know About Kids Who Self-Harm
- Don’t Miss It – Know Your Kids As They Grow
- How To Read a Kid’s Mind At Any Phase
- 3 Unusual Things the Christopher Robin Movie Taught Me About Parenting
MORE MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES (some of these resources are for purchase)